mercoledì 10 novembre 2010

Sixty years old.

I had been born the 10th. Of Nov.1950 early at 05.26 am, my birth came by a help of an obstetric, in the range of my grandmother belonged to her husband who was a regular solder in the Ottoman Empire. When he died he left me his Rifle and two gold medals I had to hide from the Sudan Government. TODAY I AM SIXTY I like that…………………………azim


Ero nato il 10. Di Nov.1950 primi a 5:26, la mia nascita è venuto da un aiuto di una ostetrica, nella cascina di mia nonna apparteneva a suo marito che era un saldo regolare per l'Impero Ottomano in pensione. Alla sua morte mi ha lasciato il suo fucile e due medaglie d’oro al valore militare, ho dovuto nascondere da parte fino ad oggi del governo sudanese. Oggi sono SESANTA questo mi piace ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Azim

Nessun commento: